Di Russell-Horn Creates Art from the Heart, Creativity for the Soul, and Tranquility for the Mind.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Not enough hours in the day for art.....


I wish I could spend all my time in my studio and
focus on the kind of art and jewelry that I really want to make.
I get sidetracked so easily (ADD or old age?) and I find myself not making
the type of jewelry that I sketch in my journal.
I really feel the need to be true to myself
and my passion lies in unusual pieces with
found objects.

So today, I will carve out some time to make Art or Jewelry
that reflects my personality
I will put aside my worries if only for a short time
and create.
BTW: I'll be posting the pics of the crocheted pendants that
I've been cranking out. Insomnia at Dad's is fueling
my need for repetitive motion and crocheted jewelry
is poring out of me! I think it's so soothing.

So have fun today and carve out a little time for your passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment