Di Russell-Horn Creates Art from the Heart, Creativity for the Soul, and Tranquility for the Mind.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Art in the Heart


Do you have those days or weeks where you long to be in your studio creating
But life gets in the way and you cannot possibly fit in art?
Well that is my life right now
And I miss my art!
I'm still getting the house ready to sell
The To Do list is like a rabbit,
it just keeps multiplying.

But what can I do to sooth my creative soul?
Well, I keep a journal with colored pencils handy at
all times for those stolen moments

I think "Art" as I spackle, paint, and pack
I see a color or a shape in my house
And I grab my journal and record it
My mind is constantly going in different directions
So why not make one of those directions about creating

So while I get the house ready
I can at least, be creating art
In my mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment