Di Russell-Horn Creates Art from the Heart, Creativity for the Soul, and Tranquility for the Mind.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Superman of all Roller Coasters



Life can be such a roller coaster, and one that sometimes,
I would personally like to get off of.
If only for a short while, enough time to take a deep breathe
and live in peace and harmony.
If only for a moment, an hour, a day.....

So where do I go when I need a break?
Either outside to sit by my pool and reflect (no pun intended)
or to Paradise, my studio.

At either place I am able to clear my head, close my eyes and picture
the things that make me happy.
Friends, Family, Art & the gentle sounds of water

So when life gets to be too much to handle,
Take a short vacation to your paradise

Trust me, it will renew you and give you the strength to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment